5 stars recipe !! This creamy cauliflower salad is easier to make. Trust me, you’ll fall in love with this salad once you try it !!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– 1 head of cauliflower (must be either steamed or boiled until tender in bite size pieces)
– 6 large eggs, boiled, peeled, cut into small bite size pieces (the yolk should mashed then blend)
– 1/3 cup of miracle whip (I prefer mayonnaise )
– 3 tbs of mustard
– 3 tbs of pickle relish
– 1/8 cup of chopped onion, uncooked (I always use more)
– salt/pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. In the beginning, mix all together and garnish with egg slices and parsley.
2. Afterwards, make sure to chill over night. ( Yep, 1 cup of cauliflower is only 3 carbs vs 1 cup of potato is 37).
4 thoughts on “Awesome Cauliflower Salad”
I can’t wait to make it!
It is good. 1st to leave an empty bowl at a buffet table