5 stars recipe !! This creamy cauliflower salad is easier to make. Trust me, you’ll fall in love with this salad once you try it !!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– 1 head of cauliflower (must be either steamed or boiled until tender in bite size pieces)
– 6 large eggs, boiled, peeled, cut into small bite size pieces (the yolk should mashed then blend)
– 1/3 cup of miracle whip (I prefer mayonnaise )
– 3 tbs of mustard
– 3 tbs of pickle relish
– 1/8 cup of chopped onion, uncooked (I always use more)
– salt/pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. In the beginning, mix all together and garnish with egg slices and parsley.
2. Afterwards, make sure to chill over night. ( Yep, 1 cup of cauliflower is only 3 carbs vs 1 cup of potato is 37).
3 thoughts on “Best Cauliflower Salad”
Thank you for the recipe
This brings potato salad to mind! I love potato salad!! I don’t need the carbs. This is a great substitute!!
I never steam cauliflower or broccoli it’s more refreshing that way. I add bacon ends, grated cheese, mixed seeds to receive.